Follow My Blog

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Twelve years ago my husband and I were married at this resort called Vacation Club Internacional de Cancun or VCI when you take a cab or a bus. It's a time share for the same October week each year. My first visit was in 1987 and I fell in love with Mexico and the Club. I can only describe the air there as soft. Like no other place I've been. A steady breeze rustles the palm trees all night. The night skies are black with great puffy white clouds that stand out against them. We see many of the same people every year and meet alot of new ones who are lucky enough to swap their time at another resort and land at Ours. It never gets old and we never have to worry about what to give each other on our anniversary!

1 comment:

rdl said...

Very sweet. Lucky you.